CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Finally

Spring has come!!! My kids decided that it was warm enough outside to run in the sprinkler. Minutes after we turned on the water neighborhood kids started showing up in their swimsuits. The water only lasted about 30 minutes but my kids keep telling how fun the water party was.



Princess was the first to get wet and the first to decide that the water was too cold.

Little Man was the bravest as far as running through the water he for sure lasted the longest.

2 comments:

HeatherAnn said...

My children used to find joy in a sprinkler. Miss those days. All grown up now and more worried about a sun tan and keeping their hair dry. I a blogger junkie - so I was very happy to find your blog via your FB profile. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing how your home deco is coming along!

HeatherAnn said...

(I hate it when I find typo's after I post!)