CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Does this ever happen to you?

I got up yesterday got the kids to school and ran my errand. I found exactly what wanted at the craft store, Wood Connection. I even put a NO SOLICITING sign on my front door, finally. After school I took the kids to the library, we all got along and had a fun time. I wish library time could alway that nice. When we returned home, I vacuumed out the car while the kids rode scooters with the neighbors. By now it was about 5:30. Bruce didn't have scouts so I had planned a fun dinner of crepes and fresh fruit. I was just for the call to say the Bruce was on his way to start making dinner.
While the kids were playing, Princess got hit in the head with a baseball bat, and yes it had to be wooden. This is when everything fell apart. Monkey is terrified of blood so she ran inside and hid in her room as fast as she could. Princess was freaking out, as soon as I the gash I know it needed stiches. Luckily my neighbor was able to watch Little Man and Monkey while I loaded Princess in the car and went to the Kids Care.
I realized that my wallet was still in the library bag so I couldn't pay the co-pay. Priness needed to go the bathroom three times while we waited between the cleaning and numbing of her gash. Then she needed three people to hold her still so the the doctor could give her three stiches on her forehead.
The day had such a great start, and I really an so productive during the. I even had dinner planned and everything. Bruce ended up feeding Money and Little Man PB&J and Princess had an 8:30 dinner of the same. Bedtine is 8, so we hurried and got the kids in bed. Bruce and I still had to have dinner and pack book bags plus everything else that do that we do to after the kids go to bed. Like I said the day started out great, it is just too bed it didn't continue what way. It is a good thing there is alway tomorrow.

3 comments:

EC said...

Days like this make sweet memories, don't they? One of ours is when Eric was attending meetings right before church and our little guy stuck a plastic bead way up in his nose. It was quite the trama for him in the ER to get it out. They had me blow into his mouth really hard while they plugged his other nostril. They tried to suck it out. Finally they had to sedate him and the Dr. fashioned a paperclip and dug it out. It was a rough day.

Carolina Chocolate said...

Yikes...not fun. I pretty sure we'll have quite a few accidents in the future and I'm not looking forward to it.

Tregoa said...

Ya, but what a TOTALLY COOL neighbor!