CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009


Well Princess has wanted a Hannah Montana Party for a whole year.
So here is a funny story for you.
Princess never knows what meat we are eating. She knows that it is meat just not what kind. The other night we were having chicken and she told me that she loved the ham. When we told her that it wasn't ham she guessed that it was beef. Then she said, is it meat? Yes it was meat. We talked to her about teaching her about different meats. Princess thought that was a great idea and told me that I could make a bunch of different meats and then let her eat them. Bruce and I laughed, then we thought of Rodizio Grill. It is an all you can eat Brazilian BBQ. You sit and the waiters bring different meats around for you to try.
Princess thought that was the best idea ever. Bruce and I asked her if she would rather have a Hannah Montana party with friends OR go to the Rodizio Grill with the family. I was amazed with her choice, "I want to try the meats." We talked about it and she was sure about her decision. Since we had Soccer Wednesday night we went to dinner tonight. It was fantastic, and Hannah loved it.

On her actual B-day we did have a Hannah Montana cake and she got HM PJ's.
Monkey enjoying the B-day celebration.
Little Man, didn't eat much but had lots of fun.

No comments: