CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Since I last Posted

WOW!! So much has happened since my last post. Hailey and Hannah started and ended a new school year. I also found out that a new baby was coming to our family. This fourth pregnancy was not a good one. Morning sickness turned into all day sickness and lasted for 20 weeks. Then Gestational diabetes started at week 28, insuline shoots and all.


We potty trained luke, this was not fun. With the new baby on it's way we turned the play room into the girls room. Painted, bought new beds and bedding. unfortunatley the beds took 5 weeks to be delivered instead of 2. Because of this luke is stuck with purple walls and mix matched bedding. It's a good thing he is only 4 and doesn't really care.


Cash, my baby boy, arrived a few weeks early in April. This girls and Luke adore him, and so do I.


In June we our yorkie past away after being part of our family for 10 years. I never thought lossing a pet would be as hard as it was. We buried Cody in our back yard under my flowers.

The Last month of summer has been tons of fun. Our street has many great families, and the kids would play around the clock if we let them. I have loved having all the kids in the house.

Cash is starting to get on somewhat of a schedule and I am getting ansy to start crafting. I have a great craft room that full of supplies, the only problem is that it is a disaster. I can't find anything let alone walk in the room with out stepping on things. My craft room needs to be my next project. So I will post pictures so you can see my progress.

1 comment:

Carolina Chocolate said...

Welcome back!!

So many surprises! A new baby!? Wow, congrats! He is adorable.Yikes, potty training...I'm not looking forward to that with my boys.

It's good to hear from you. I hope the adjustment to 4 kids is going well.