CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

More Fun Hair Styles

Kat is one of my neighbors, she often comes over to play with Princess and asks me to do her hair. I'm not sure if she likes the snacks she gets to eat or the cartoons that she get to watch more. For Kat, this time I did a zig zag part, then three ponies on each side in the front.
I then divided the middle pony and placed two more ponies in. Then I combined from two ponies into one. I then pulled each side into one pony tail.




This is my neice, Jules. She way cute. She has really fine hair. I Parted her hair in a zig zag front to back. Then I put in pony tail around her head starting in the front and going around each side.

When I reached the back I wnet up into two pony tails.










4 comments:

EC said...

I love to see you dos. How long did this one take you to do? ~carm~

Amanda said...

I can't believe Julia let you do that to her hair. When I babysat her I had to bribe her with candy just to get her to sit still long enough for me to put two little ponytails in her hair. Even that was a struggle because she was so squirmy.

Unknown said...

Amanda I guess that I really am Jules fav.

Boyd said...

Hi Jane! It's LeeAnn, not Boyd, but anyway-I was just exploring the mysteries of Facebook and discovered you have a blog. Just thought I'd say hello. Hope those cats are doing a good job...