CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Monkey and Princess hair do's


This is Monkey with 5 flippies
(I'm not sure what the technical term is).
Two on each side and one in the back.
Monkey and Princess hate the flippies, but they stay in really tight so I do feel differently.





Princess has really fine hair, which can be diffecult.
I did two flippies one on each side. Then I put in two ponies. I did a twist with the hair and then pulled the every end through only halfway. Not the best picture of Princess, and not the best twisties, they didn't last very last. Next time I'll have to take the picture right after I do her hair rather then wait till ater she has been wrestle with Little Man and running around.

2 comments:

EC said...

Very cute girls! How do you get the twists to stay in?

Unknown said...

Twist each section of hair individually then twist together. I twist each section and I go, I also twist tightly. It will come untwist a little. Love you.