CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ME, ME, ME

Hi. This is my first post on my own blog, fun huh? I think so.
Things about me:
1. I love to do crafts
2. I love to sew. I don't have a machine right now but I'm working on it.
3. Hair, I'm not good at doing my own but I really enjoy doing my girls. I even do the neighbors hair when they come over to play.
4. I'm not a cook. I know how, I just can't get the planning together to make it work.
5. I'm LDS and love my calling as a primary teacher for the CTR 6. I even get to teach Princess.
6. I have a great husband. He even does laundry and dishes, what more can I ask.
7. I have been to the West Coast one time. Montery CA. I went a couple of months ago with Bruce and I fell in-love. I really want to go back. The food was great and the ocean was beautiful.
8. I grew up in NC. No accent, though. It does come back when I hear it though.
9. GO AGGIES!!! I love USU. Bruce and I met there.
10. I love DVR. Greatest invention ever, beside all of the important thing that we really can't live without. I no longer have to rush getting kids to bed so that I can watch my 8 pm show. Also TV on the internet how great is that. I watch it while I do everything. Probably not the best thing for me but I do it anyway.

I'm sure that I'll think of other things to tell you about myself but for now thats ME.

6 comments:

Robbins said...

Wow what a great person your are! It's fun to read your amazing blog! What is DVR? I probably couldn't figure that one out either! You have way cute kids. And don't forget I love you just the way you are!

Michele

Unknown said...

Michele I don't think you could handle DVR. You have to have cable or some sort of Television first. I love you too, Big Sis.

Robin said...

It looks great Jane- nice blogging. If it's okay with you I'll add the link on the family blog and on hallfarm too.

Unknown said...

Robin that would fine. Did you notice the three columns, i figured out how to do that and it worked. Can you believe it.

EC said...

How fun to have your own blog! We love our DVR too - for The Amazing Race. Does anybody watch that? We are rooting for the mom & son team. carma

Carolina Chocolate said...

Hey Jane! Cute blog! Holy hair dos Batman! You and your girls must have some serious patience. You've got skills. The Ashcraft girls...what a talented bunch. It's good to catch up. Oh, my kids are E 3, W 11 months, and O 8 months. They're all adopted, but crazy thing is...they blend in with the family naturally. W looks like my mom's side and E and O look like my dad's side. It's funny...O and his cousin look a lot alike! Anyway...they're angels and life is good. ;) I can't believe you've been married 11 yrs! Wow...time flies.